UK MMSG Eyes Workshop 2007
The meeting took place at the University of Oxford, on Friday 23rd February 2007, as part of the UK Mathematics-in-Medicine Study Groups series.
- Arrival and coffee
- First Session
- John Tiffany, Anthony Bron, Eamonn Gaffney (Opthalmology, Oxford):
The fluid and solute balance of the tear-film and tear ferning patterns.
- Colin Please (Maths, Southampton):
Mathematical Models of tear film dynamics.
- Second session
- John Silver (Physics, Oxford):
Use of adaptive optics in correcting refractive error.
- Lunch at St. Anne's College
- Third session
- Rodolfo Repetto (Department of Structures, Water and Soil, University of L'Aquila):
Dynamics of the vitreous humor induced by saccadic eye rotations.
- Graeme Clark (Lein Applied Diagnostics):
Corneal thickness measurements and more, using a confocal method.
- End of play