UK MMSG Keele 2012
- The role of E-cadherin in mouse embryonic stem cell pluripotency
- Dentistry, University of Manchester) (
- Faculty of Medical and Human Sciences, The University of Manchester) (
- Designing drugs for transmucosal delivery in the oral cavity. What are the optimum chemical properties?
- Clinical Dentistry, University of Sheffield) (
- Designer Materials to Control Competitive Protein Binding
- Institute for Science and Technology in Medicine, Keele University) (
- Targeting stem cells following i.v. injection using magnetic particle based approaches
- Institute for Science & Technology in Medicine, Keele University) (
- ISTM, Keele University) (
- Colon specific sustained drug release by hydrodynamic sorting
- Food Structure and Health, Institute of Food Research) (
Enquiries about the meeting should be directed to the local organiser Dr Shailesh Naire.